CNC Operator - Mold maker
|Sector||Manufacturing & Production|
60% of your time you will work as a programmer, the rest of your time you will work as an operator.
As an operator you’re responsible for the set up and the operation of the CNC-milling machine.
This machine makes molds of a high quality.
- Based on the production orders you make a planning with the priorities (in consultation with your responsible)
- You put the programs in the system based on technical drawings
- If necessary you make corrections or write a new program in CAM - CAD – replacing equipment
- Technical drawing in Top Solid
- Analysing of technical drawings and values, starting the cnc-programs
- Measuring of rough pieces and the tools necessary for the process
- Providing your work place in function of your planning
- Setting up and operating the cnc-machine
- Checking the quality of the pieces – every piece has to be perfect.
This is the only company in Belgium that is specialised in the production of a complete range of fittings for aluminium windows and doors. Although these products are virtually invisible to the consumer, they are crucial to the quality of the final product and they contribute to a safe, comfortable and stylish living and working environment.
Furthermore, this is a partner that offers as complete a service as possible: from innovation in development, to flexibility in technical support and production planning, to reliability in delivery. So, for many products, the company is one of the absolute market leaders.
We’re looking for a person with:
- Around 3-5 years experience as a cnc-operator and programmer
- Knowledge of ISO, Fanuc, Haidenhein
- Can measure with customized measuring instruments (Vernier caliper, micrometer, …)
- Can read technical drawings
- Can work independently and efficiently
- Loves order and tidiness
- Mechanical background
- Can be very accurate and has an eye for quality
- Technical insight/ understanding - teamplayer
- Good knowledge of English
- Able and willing to learn Dutch
- Own car
Apply for this job Back