As a technician of the technical team you will execute following tasks :
• Curative maintenance of the machine park, such as, replace oil, bearing, wear parts,…
• Maintenance , repair defects machines.
• Exchange information about technical problems.
• Assist and guide external specialist on technical interventions.
• Execute improvements of machines
• Fill in Work slips
• Check and keep all the tools in good conditions.
• Be on call in an rotating system.
• Attend the monthly maintenance meeting.
Belcolade, the real Belgian chocolate brand, has the know how to turn every chocolate experience into one of pure ecstasy thanks to its unique and broad range of tastes. Based in Erembodegem, Belgium, Belcolade is part of the international Puratos Group, which offers a full range of innovative products, raw materials and expertise for a wide variety of applications in the bakery, patisserie and chocolate sectors. Belcolade is well known for its far-reaching customer focus., as well as assuring fast and flexible delivery. We are also experienced in developing specific flavours according to individual requirements. This results in a unique and unlimited palate of flavours designed to inspire and support the world's best chocolatiers, bakers and pastry chefs.
• You’ve got a technical degree (mechanics, electricity or electro-mechanics)
• You’ve got at least 5 years of experience
• Experience in a similar job in a food related company
• Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems is a plus
• You’re motivated, punctual and you can handle stress
• You’re a team player but are also able to work independent
• For you safety and work quality is of the highest importance. You a responsible worker,
• You’re willing to work in 3 shifts (rotating between early , late and night shift)
• Permanent contract after a one year contract with Randstad
• Willing to stay in Belgium for a long period of time
Apply for this job Back